To compare this data to the exact same set for the first 100 shows, and learn what ‘contracts without weeks’ means, go here.
Please also take a look at the previous two posts in this series, which cover non-union shows, and BAPP agreement shows. The next post will cover data for contracts with weeks.
There were 12 shows that fit this category (12%).
Those shows had:
- 4 male directors, 10 female directors (29%, 61%)
- 10 male writers, and 3 female writers (77%, 33%
- 131 total actors
- 78 male actors, 53 female actors (60%, 40%)
- 25 union actors and 106 non union actors (19%, 81%)
- 15 male union actors and 10 female union actors (60%, 40%)
There were 4 non-union, non-local actors in these shows and 126 local actors. (3% non-local, 97% local)
The companies and shows were:
- AlterTheater/References to Salvador Dali Make Me Hot
- Crowded Fire/The Hundred Flowers Project
- Foolsfury/Port Out Starboard Home
- Intersection for the Arts & Playwrights Foundation/Dogsbody
- Livermore Shakespeare Festival/Hamlet and Merry Wives of Windsor
- Porchlight/Our Country’s Good
- Shotgun/The Great Divide, Precious Little, Assassins, Voyage and Truffaldino Says No