For a post looking at the same information for the first 100 shows, click here. There’s also a definition of the BAPP at the beginning of that post.
The previous post looked at non-union shows, and the next two posts will look at union contracts without and then with health weeks.
There were 11 BAPP shows in the 2nd 100, or 11% of the total shows.
These shows had:
- 6 male directors, 5 female directors (55%, 45%)
- 8 male writers, 4 female writers (66%, 33%)
- 60 total actors
- 22 male actors, 38 female actors (36%, 64%)
- 21 union actors, 39 non union actors (35%, 65%)
- 8 male union actors, 13 female union actors (38%, 62%)
All actors except 1 were local actors. The non-local actor was also a non-union actor. That’s 98% local, 2% non-local.
- The companies and shows were:
- Aluminous Collective/Dusk Rings a Bell
- Back It Up Productions/Project:Lohan
- BrickaBrack/Stalking Christopher Walken
- Custom Made/The Play about the Baby
- Diaspora Productions/And That’s What Little Girls are Made of
- One Heart Productions/Angel of the Poor
- Theater Rhino/100 Saints You Should Know
- Ross Valley Players/Harmony in Hiding
- Symmetry Theater/Emilie
- Tides Theater/Five Lesbians Eating a Quiche